Finning International Inc.Number of Openings:
Reporting to the Global Integration Architect Manager, the Global Integration Developer for Finning International will be a key member of the Business Service regional and global team.
The primary responsibility of the Global Integration Developer is to facilitate via translation tools the conversion of data files, including implementation of end-to-end data flow. This position will work closely with project managers, business services leads, external companies, and the enterprise architects.
This individual will prioritize a daily workload, monitor system performance and provide expertise on integration and knowledge management related matters. The ideal candidate brings a minimum 5+ years of developing, programming, and a broad experience with applications in addition to understanding of interfaces and data flow. You may have even worked with Dell Boomi as well.
You are known to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and deliver engaging, informative, well thought out presentations. You have a strong focus on service and working in a service delivery environment.
If this is a role that sounds in line with your expertise, we would love to hear from you today!Job Description:
- Design, delivery and support of Global enterprise interface application systems (under the direction of the Senior Integration/Developer Specialist)
- Assist in work sessions with business service leads and stakeholders to design, provide, and test interface solutions. Having the responsibility to document and confirm solutions readiness for presentation to Change Advisory Board for deployment approvals.
- Provide regional and global guidance and support of Global Finning Integration Systems.
- Work closely with CAT and other external companies on integration requirements
- Identify opportunities through technical changes that will improve existing applications and processes
- Work collaboratively with Business Service Leader, Service Lead, Project Teams, and Business leads in the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies to meet business needs and program goals.
- Provide expertise, consultation, and coaching.
- Assist in developing strategies, programs and processes to support interface applications and manage performance including SLA's agreed, support tools, support service review approaches and processes.
- Assist in the deployment of programs, tools and processes by providing consultation and support to Global Integrations Architect Lead.
- Proactively obtain, interpret and present metrics and analysis to business and D&IT leaders to inform decisions (support service performance, report of critical issues, configuration improvements, opportunities for new applications and tools and other data).
- Facilitates governance model to gain alignment and approval on roadmap, projects and changes. Working closely with the enterprise architectural and project teams to ensure standards are enforced according to the governance model.
- Monitor interfaces for optimal performance. Analyze issues and take appropriate corrective action if performance issues are identified.
- Perform thorough QA testing to ensure all interfaces are at the highest availability and quality.
- Define scope, develop work plans, track status, and provide regular reports on progress and any issues.
- Professional degree in related Business and/or IT discipline is required.
- 5+ years progressively responsible, professional IT experience designing, programming, maintaining, and optimizing system interfaces.
- 5+ years' experience with interface engines, which ideally includes 3+ years' recent experience with IBM WebSphere Message Broker & MQ or Dell Boomi.
- Experience in the development of complex, real-time interfaces in a TCP/IP (Communication Protocol) environment.
- Experience with Workday Integration Systems and Report Writing technologies (EIB, Cloud Connectors, Workday Studio)
- Understanding and experience with Cloud based technologies (iPaaS, SaaS, IaaS) and design techniques.
- Experience with ERP programs and architecture (Infor M3, SAP)
- Competency in TCP/IP networking, Windows OS and Software programming, maintaining, and optimizing system interfaces.
- Location for this role can be virtual anywhere in Canada, UK & Ireland, and South America (Chile, Argentina and Bolivia)
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.