Do you have proven results nurturing leads through a funnel? Love sharing an amazing product with the world? Have extensive experience in building great campaigns that get traction and convert? Eager for your next challenge, with a rapidly growing product and marketing team? If yes, read on!
Working as a Funnel Marketing Specialist, you’re just as comfortable creating high-converting email campaigns as you are digging into the underlying metrics of your funnel to see what to tackle next. You’ve likely dabbled in a bit of everything in past roles, but you’re passionate about CRO, storytelling, and ultimately helping potential customers solve a problem.
Some of your typical responsibilities might look like:
- Strategizing, planning, and implementing funnel marketing campaigns (like email, website tests, and retargeting ads)
- Reviewing the stages of your funnel to identify areas of opportunity to optimize for growth
- Working with the Leads team to better understand the right type of customers to attract and nurture to sale.
- Writing, editing, and publishing email campaigns
- Outlining (and where needed, crafting) content to help nurture segments through points of the sales funnel.
- Diligently analyzing and optimizing funnel conversion. You love data at your core.
- Building multiple funnels to address different customer sub-segments.
- Creating one-off campaigns (like webinars, video, landing pages, etc) as required to assist with overall conversion
Here are the "must haves" to be successful in this role:
- You've been doing email/funnel marketing for 3+ years and are now looking to take your career to the next level.
- You have extensive experience planning, creating, and executing campaigns.
- You have past (successful!) experience doing digital marketing and running marketing campaigns for a SaaS company.
- You’re able to write compelling copy that is proven to convert and inspire.
- You’re quite technical and comfortable implementing technical setups.
- You love data, and believe strongly in data-driven decision making.
- You might not have experience with every email/MA platform but you have a great overall understanding of how they work and are a quickstart on any platform you’re using.
- You know how to become intimately familiar with our ideal buyers, and can craft personalized campaigns/funnels to attract new users based on their needs. You really understand how to speak to our customers in order to showcase the value that Thinkific provides.
Here are a few hints that you might be the person we’re looking for (you match up with a number of these):
- You’re passionate about mentoring your teammates and are eager to take on leadership responsibilities in a senior marketing role.
- You’re proud of past wins nurturing a large number of consistent, relevant customers.
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and business growth. We're building our own company by helping thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe build theirs—it doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
- You plan optimization and growth experiments in your sleep. Terms like CTR, LTV, Open Rates, Analytics, A/B Testing and Acquisition Funnels are also regular parts of your vocabulary.
- You’re constantly thinking outside the box, coming up with creative ways to dominate and reignite channels and connections (rapid growth is the name of the game!)
- You’re experienced at identifying customer personas and sub segments and have previously built funnels to successfully nurture customers through the customer journey.
- You have direct experience with ActiveCampaign, Intercom, and Unbounce.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline (or equivalent experience—we will also consider less formally experienced applicants that still demonstrate a strong grasp of marketing, have past work to show and are eager to grow quickly).
- You’ve previously worked at a SaaS company during a high growth stage.
- You’ve already created your own online course (extra points if you’ve used Thinkific)! If you’ve created your own online course, you already know exactly how our customers think (and how we can find more of them).
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses. Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we're building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe, while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Our customer support is the best in the industry and one of the main reasons educators love using Thinkific!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a collaborative, driven team focused on building best-in-class software for one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver
- We offer competitive salaries, health/dental/vision benefits, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program helps to support your well-being
- We have an open vacation policy and flexible work environment… because sometimes you do your best work in slippers ;)
- Our office is stocked with snacks, coffee, and the occasional Friday beer and cider to keep you fueled
- We're dog-friendly and have many furry friends sitting nearby, ready to be cuddled
- We get together often for fun company events (we’ve flown to California, hosted family BBQs, conquered The Chief, gone rock climbing and put our heads together to tackle creative challenges at our Hackathons)
- We have an amazing existing team of talented engineers, marketers, designers, customer champions, and other tech industry pros that want to work with you
- Everyone has an equal opportunity to impact our product and company—we strongly value all of our people (the ones we work alongside and the ones we serve)
- We are passionate about education—we provide learning opportunities and encourage each other to continuously learn and grow through workshops, training, blogs, meetups, books and mentorships
- We provide a technology bonus for when you need to upgrade or replace your existing system
- We care about helping you grow your career AND your family. Family is important to us, and our paid parental leave provides you with a little extra help while you’re beginning this new adventure.
- We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what makes a company flourish. Thinkific welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We’re proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we embrace diversity. We welcome you!
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!