Permanent Reference code
:125006 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
About the team
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Our Risk Advisory business is expanding as we increasingly are asked to help organizations adapt and respond to new risks and take advantage of new opportunities presented by digital technology and the internet.
Within our Risk Advisory's Digital Controls, Risk Technology team we have a pool of dedicated professionals with expertise in the design and implementation of risk and compliance solutions in several technologies. We gather requirements, design, and oversee the build and implementation of these technology solutions to manage our client's risks.What will your typical day look like?
In this role, you will:
Lead and manage project onshore/offshore teams to deliver ERM Technology projects, ensuring required levels of excellence and alignment with Deloitte's methodology
Deliver implementation project activities including:
- Technical requirements gathering including facilitation of client workshops
- Solution Design
- Configuration/Build oversight
- Testing/QA oversight
- Implementation/deployment oversight
- Scope management-handling change requirements
- Stakeholder management
- Resource management
- Delivery of end-user training programs
Manage and communicate effectively to the client
Analyze and diagnose client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions
Review and ensure project and internal documentation meets Deloitte's quality standards
Lead development of user training programs for internal capability development and client projectsEnough about us, let's talk about you
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Hands-on experience in one or more GRC/ERM software platforms (i.e. RSA Archer, ServiceNow, MetricStream, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience in designing and deploying GRC/ERM implementations
• A minimum of 5-6 years of technical project delivery experience
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as a GRC/ERM Design Lead or Solution Architect
• Working knowledge and expertise of GRC/ERM use-cases/modules (example: risk assessments, control testing, KRIs and enterprise risk reporting)
• Experience leading QA and guiding user acceptance testing (UAT) tests within projects
• Strong communication (including report writing), challenging, investigative, influencing, and presentational skills with senior management and in formal committee settings
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to make decisions independentlyOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Testing, Quality Assurance, Developer, QA, Technology, Quality