Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of their credit history, has access to the auto financing they need.
We have been recognized as the fastest growing company in Canada by PROFIT 500 and the winner of Entrepreneur of the Year in 2016 by the Ernst & Young Pacific Division fintech category award. We are also known to be among the largest advertisers on Facebook and the leading provider of consumer auto-financing in Canada. Over 25% of all non-prime automotive deals financed in Canada originate through Canada Drives.
The Opportunity - Functional Analyst
We are pioneering something new and remarkable. We are revolutionizing the way we operate through the Salesforce platform and are building a unique and highly professional team to design and develop our future state capabilities. We will be adopting most of the Salesforce products such as Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud, Communities, Wave Analytics, and more, and anticipating a high degree of automation and integration with many cutting-edge technologies in this industry.
You will work with the very best and brightest Salesforce practitioners and leverage our strong relationship with Salesforce and our Premier+ account benefits, as well as our close partnership with the most renowned Salesforce Consulting and Implementation companies. They will share their knowledge and expertise as you develop new skills and learn our business in a collaborative and fun environment.
The Functional Analyst will work alongside the Salesforce Product Owner, Project Manager, and Business Leaders to frame business problems, analyze different alternatives and propose functional solutions in the Salesforce platform. This right candidate will seek for opportunities to automate and optimize processes and functionalities by refining requirements and designing process flows, creating use cases and use stories, and finally, designing technical solutions and mock-ups before configuring or developing the final solutions.
Previous Salesforce experience is NOT required, and this position would suit a Business Analyst with consultation experience or a Functional Analyst who is familiar with software implementations or CRM customizations.
If you have the vision and foresight to take your career to the next level and be part of a winning team, we invite you to apply!
What you'll be doing:
• Leading meetings to elicit, identify and prioritize business requirements from stakeholders
• Mapping business processes and identifying opportunities for automation and optimization
• Refining requirements documentation and detailing use cases
• Acting as a liaison between business and technical teams translate functional requirements into technical solutions
• Designing and documenting technical solutions, functional specifications and requirements in Jira
• Supporting the Product Owner and Project Manager in planning new functionalities and enhancements
• Preparing mock-ups and presenting Demos for Stakeholders
• Defining data standards and principles in Salesforce and supporting the functional mapping for data integration and datasets
• Advocating for the best practices, usage of standard functionalities rather than custom code and encouraging high user adoption in Salesforce
• Contributing to the overall testing and troubleshooting of new functionalities and facilitating user acceptance testing
• Helping with user training preparation and execution when required
What You Should Already Have:
• Passion for process automation and efficiency
• Bachelor's degree in Information System, Computer Science or Engineering.
• 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Analyst or Consultant
• Experience managing requirements and stakeholder's expectations
• Experience working with dynamic Sales, Customer Services or Marketing teams
• Understanding of Call Center processes and technology is preferred.
• Familiar with Agile concept and methodologies
• Basic knowledge of data integration methods and solutions
• Strong analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to rapid changes in scope and agenda to meet changing business needs.
• Experience with sales processes, lead capture, and order flow.
• Must have strong communication and presentation skills
• A positive attitude and willingness for continuous learning of new technologies
What We Will Give You:
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Company-paid Salesforce Certification fees
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
• Company paid monthly MSP premiums
• Company paid monthly transit pass (even if you live in the burbs!)
• Free breakfast & lunch provided on site daily
• A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We're located by the Burrard sky-train station!)