IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Fullstack Developer to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Fast pace environment with great potential of growing skillset in respective field
- Company has grown twice the size in past year
- Competitive compensation
- Working with our other engineering teams to build product features within our SaaS Customer Data Platform
- Working with external system APIs for integrations with our data platform (Marketing Automation, CRM, and Social Platforms)
- Collaborating with designers in developing and generating feature ideas that meets the use cases and interests of users
- Implementing and maintaining automation development pipelines using our Version Control and Continuous Integration/Delivery tools
- Implement and maintain automated testing framework for software
- Author and maintain relevant documentation for developers, clients and users
- Monitor technical design & architecture and guide the team to having a maintainable codebase and product
- Program according to project plans (versions, sprints)
- Lead release and post-release activities, such as support, versioning and maintenance
- Mentor more junior developers in good techniques, patterns, processes and practices
- Peer review other team members’ code, and learn and adapt from peer review of your own code
- Support sales and project managers with technical insights, leading to the creation of budgets and schedules for projects
Top Skills Required
- 5+ of delivering software with preference given to those who have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience developing software applications & web based applications
- Experience with OO and Functional programming concepts
- Working knowledge of development languages including, but not limited to, NodeJS, Python, SQL, MongoDB
- Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and
- Appropriate tactical plans quickly
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with test driven development (Bonus)
- High level of working knowledge with AWS, SQLServer, MySQL, Linux(Ubuntu), Docker (Bonus)
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.