Fullstack React/Python Developer role with an immediate impact on the vision of the application.
- Fullstack React/Python developer role
- Rare opportunity to move into a leadership role immediately
- Fully remote opportunity
What & Why:
As a result of growth our client is looking to add a fullstack developer to their development team as the VP of Development. You will be a hands-on developer for likely the first few years but will have an immediate impact on the direction and vision of the organization. This is a really cool opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a start-up and have a seat at the table helping to make decisions and shape where the company is going.
Our client is a growing start-up involved in the Marketing Technology space. They were early adopters of the remote work strategy and this role can sit anywhere in Canada. If you prefer an office, they have office space in downtown Vancouver. Their core values are empathy, focus, and excellence and they embody these daily.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a SaaS environment, preferably working with some of the tech stack, react, python, mongo and AWS.
- 2+ years Python
- 2+ years Git
- 1+ years Mongo (including shards and replica sets)
- 1+ years React
- Understanding of Unix/Linux systems
- Experience developing with containers, container orchestration platforms, especially Docker
- Experience with DevOps or an interest in learning.
- Strong sense of project ownership and team responsibility
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.