IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Collaborate with teams to conceive, design, and bring to market innovative customer experiences
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards
- Maintains, updates and supports existing software features and solutions
- Troubleshoot and solve problems related to our mission critical services and provide solutions to proactively prevent problems from happening
- Proactively participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Develop and maintain software required for improving the functionality and reliability of our services
- Maintain the backend system infrastructure to support highly scalable and diverse data types and data storage
Top Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline with 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes and experience participating in an agile team
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven skills and a track record of success
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing and operations
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, system design
- Understanding and employment of cloud reference architectures
- Experience with databases, such as SQL
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with TypeScript, GraphQL, REST, React Native
- Familiarity with serverless technology from AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Experience with both functional and object-oriented programming patterns
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational database systems and their trade-offs in practice
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.