As a Full Stack Developer you are the critical to the Traction Extend team. You will be focused on launching Traction Extend - Traction's new retainer offering targeted at clients who want to get the most out of their Salesforce instance. Your mandate is to help your clients use Salesforce to its full potential. You will customize, develop and support solutions on the Force.com platform. Your recommendations are often implemented and highly valued. You make your clients look great and have become their trusted advisor - an extension of their team. They can't work without you, and as a result you feel a deep sense of accomplishment.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that:Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done."Skills
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience,
- 3-5 years development experience in Java, .NET or another C-style language through personal or work experience
- Web development experience using JSP or ASP.NET is a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen's termsto customers
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritize what's on your plate
What You Will Be Doing
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Salesforce.com development (will train)
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Learning new things
- Any kind of client facing work
- Minimum of 5 years development experience in different environments
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- Some graphic design principles capability is preferable; e.g. experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with mobile application development
- Builds software applications - Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Owns success - Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Traction on Demand