Hello Kelowna Devs!
We are looking to add several Full Stack Developers (MEAN w/ REACT) to our quickly growing team. We are currently building 3 amazing new products in the Logistics, IOT and Human Resources industries, and we need you! Check out the details below to see if you might be a fit. We would love to hear from you!
Chainlinks is a fully funded startup with offices in beautiful Kelowna (we just leased a space in the IC), and Vancouver. We are currently 14 folks with plans to grow to 30 by the end of the year. We offer a competitive benefits package, flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remote occasionally. We will work with you to find the schedule that fits everyone the best.
- Analyze web application requirements and deliver functional solutions
- Ability to thrive in a someone chaotic environment (we are a startup after all)
- Ability to contribute best practices from your career to help build out our processes. You will be coming in at a critical point; we need someone able and willing to help refine our ways of working
- Work in an Agile environment and record work progress on a daily basis
- Desire to contribute to a great team environment
- Communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel to understand user needs in order to research and recommend solutions
- Design and implement new features and enhancements in existing software systems
- Troubleshoot and correct defects in existing software systems
- Deploy projects to multiple environments like staging and production
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn about and advise on new technologies
- Ability to communicate technical issues and procedures to non-technical members of the organization in support of the organization's products and applications.
Nice to Haves
- 3 Years of experience with Node.js and NPM, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Express, Redux
- Experience with Blockchain platforms (Ethereum, Quorum, Hyperledger) is a MAJOR bonus
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure (but mostly AWS) is also very good.
- Understanding/experience working with micro service based architectures
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes.
How to Apply
- Worked on a team that has successfully delivered 1 or more products to production that are still in use.
You can apply online on our website @ http://litelinklabs.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019