What You'll Do
Work with the development team on different projects to build a variety of software tools in the telecommunication space. You will architect, develop and deploy high quality applications that meet our business objectives. Collaborate with team members to understand software requirements, identify issues, and integrate solutions. Mentor junior developers and establish best practices for the team.What 'Exceptional' Means:
To use your strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills to create high-quality applications and solutions. Exceptional also means having a knack for picking up new concepts and working in a fast-paced environment.Qualifications:
A minimum of three years of software development experience.
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- CI/CD Pipelines automation
- QA Automation
- GitHub, BitBucket
Agile, Coaching & Quality
That something extra:
- Great team player
- Advocate of Deep Work culture
- Code Review
- QA Automation
- Daily coaching and mentoring to other junior developers
- Experience working in Agile with distributed teams
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Data Science expertise
Cloud and Telecom domain knowledgeSeeking awesome:
Any credential may be considered when you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. If you want to be a part of an incredibly hard-working and ambitious team, you are in the right place!Location: KamloopsSalary: Experience-Dependant How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you've followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered for any position.
Software and Programming