Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
We are looking for a talented, creative and team-oriented Full-Stack Developer who can join a DevOps team developing and operating a cloud native SaaS application.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, elegant and extensible design, and quality product is imperative.You believe in fail fast, detect fast, fix fast and deploy fast.Responsibilities:
- Writing well-documented, high performance, scalable, secure, reliable and maintainable code.
- Using TDD and writing test automation to validate code.
- Coaching other developers.
- On-call rotation with the other team members.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- First class analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with UX designers, developers, product owners and other team members
- Passion to work in an exciting environment and deliver new technologies and products to the marketplace
- Ability to learn quickly
- Solid experience with using and creating RESTful APIs
- Practical knowledge of API security and modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth 2.0 and JSON Web Tokens
- Experience with Node.js and/or Go and/or Python
- Experience with Git
- Experience with SaaS operations
- A knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada
If you have less than 12 months' work experience, please upload a copy of your transcript
- Experience developing cloud-native applications using the 12 factor methodology
- Experience with using/developing microservices and operating/supporting them in production
- Experience with event driven architectures
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools(i.e. Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience using Azure cloud services
- Experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Experience in utilizing Cloud Design Patterns such as Circuit Breaker
- Experience in defining infrastructure as code using Terraform, Ansible, or Chef
- Experience with Agile development approaches such as Scrum
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Relocation support available.
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our weekly yoga classes.