DESCRIPTION Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides developers and their organizations with foundational web services and products that enable them to innovate faster and to operate their software more cost effectively. AWS Identity teams are building secure identity, authentication, authorization, and governance systems for the AWS Cloud. Identity is foundational for access management to services in the cloud, and the Identity User Experience and Console team focuses on making it easier for AWS customers to manage governance at scale. Our mission is to create extraordinary user interfaces that empower experienced developers and IT administrators to have fine-grained control over their environments and security, while being simple enough for less-technical users to ensure they are protecting their data and resources.
If you have a passion for how web applications should be built, are interested in upcoming web standards, and care about making it easier to secure data and applications of all different sizes and types, we'd love to talk to you!
• Excellent Web applications design and development experience
• Several years of experience in a software or web development role
• Experience developing with AJAX libraries and frameworks (e.g. React.JS, AngularJS, or Vue)
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Understanding of best testing practices
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Passion for creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
• Experience driving software projects, including design and implementation and delivery/deployment.
• Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Ruby)
• Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
• Familiarity with security technology and concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Single sign-on, Cryptography, etc.)
• Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Software and Programming