Front End Engineer
Reference ID: 754615
Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on the engine behind it - Alexa. We're building the Alexa Skills Platform behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services.
You're a seasoned engineer looking for a career where you'll be able to innovate, to deliver, and to influence. You are passionate about start-up opportunities, where you succeed by fearlessly testing new ideas and rapidly iterating on technical solutions. You have a demonstrable track record of success delivering high quality UX designs and products at scale. You are a coding ninja with strong front-end skills, in-depth knowledge of web protocols (HTTP/XML/REST) and implementing UI on top of distributed system architectures. You are a team guru who leads and mentors' junior engineers and consults product owners.
About us together:
We will work together building end-to-end solutions. The team is seeking an experienced full-stack engineer, who will own web technology stacks and develop applications to be used by tens of thousands users. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for application development, have a strong taste and desire for web design and development, and a drive for execution.
In this role, you will:
• Develop scalable applications with rich user experiences for tens of thousands users
• Work with leaders, planners and product managers to design new features and improve user experience
• Own development stack of applications and strive to use new technology packages
• Improve design and performance of web application portals
If you are the kind of engineer who is thrilled to solve hard technical problems building highly valuable tools for Alexa Skill developers. If you want to design, develop and implement systems at scale now and are looking for a challenge, now is a great time to talk to us!
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• 3+ years of relevant front-end engineering experience
• Strong knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks like React, Redux, Ember or Angular and RESTful web services
• Expert in Front-end web technologies and trends
• Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Sharp analytical abilities, design skills, excellent communication skills
• Advanced CS Degree
• Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS) desirable.
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
Posted: January 19, 2019
Closes: March 20, 2019