ZenHub is the leading project management and team collaboration solution natively integrated with GitHub. We're currently growing the team with an open Front-end Engineer position based in Vancouver.
Your work will impact not only ZenHub, but millions of people around the world. We're passionate about helping developers and businesses ship better software and collaborate more easily. More than 1,800 teams-including Adobe, Microsoft, Docker, Shopify, and NASA-depend on ZenHub . We're backed by Axiom Zen, a venture design studio that turns ideas into companies .Your Mission:
Build the future of teamwork while creating polished and delightful interactions for our product.Together, we will...
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Improve technical skills and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflow.
- Ship features with the users in mind and strive to provide them with a seamless experience.
- Identify ways our technical stack can improve, prioritize them with the team, and make them happen.
More about ZenHub:
- Has 3+ years experience developing web applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Has expertise building single page applications with front-end libraries such as React, Vue.js, and Angular.
- Has deep knowledge of CSS and how to organize it in large-scale applications.
- Has a good eye for design and a solid understanding of user experience principles.
- Has some experience working with backend technologies.
- Communicates well; works well with others to improve the product every day. Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design to move the product forward.
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019