Zappos Digital Customer Experience Team is looking for a Front-End Engineer to build and maintain exciting next-gen experiences for our customers.
We are looking for Front-End Engineer to be a key contributor to our success and drive the strategic development. This position offers exceptional opportunities to grow your technical and non-technical skills.
The Front End Engineer will be a key member of this team and will create new functionalities as well as explore and implement leading edge UI technologies. This role offers wide scope, autonomy, and ownership. You'll be be an influential voice in decisions related to feature development, product strategy and Customer Experience.
You will have the opportunity to really make a difference by inventing, enhancing and building world class systems, working on exciting and challenging projects.
You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
This is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We're a team that isn't afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too. If this sounds like you, apply today!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• Experience developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS, C#
• Experience with Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysisPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
• Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Ruby, Perl)
• Front-end development experience
• Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Software and Programming