It's no secret that Amazon relies on its technology to deliver millions of packages every day to its customers - on time, with low cost. At Amazon Freight, we are leveraging this technical and operational expertise to reinvent the freight transportation business (freight.amazon.com). Amazon Freight's mission is to build the most efficient and optimal transportation solution on the planet, using our technology and engineering muscle as our biggest advantage. Our technical journey has just started, and this is your chance to be part of a fast-growing business with a number of foundational problems to solve to help get the business to scale.
Amazon Freight is looking for a front end engineer to build intuitive, accessible and performant front end experiences that will help us scale to a billion dollar business.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related fields or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Experience building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks: React, Angular, Svelte, Vue, etc...PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience contributing to the architecture and design of web based systems
• Experience with Java & Spring MVC
• Exposure to AWS or other cloud computing services
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your recruiter.
Software and Programming