IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Front End Developer to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Implement responsive UI/UX designs using React and StyledComponents
- Integrate best practices for SEO and performance optimization
- Write clean, organized, reusable, well-tested code that is a pleasure for other developers to read
- Collaborate with other remote developers, participate in peer-reviews, review pull requests from other developers on the team
- Diagnose and resolve bugs within the existing codebase
- Refactoring complex or problematic code as needed to improve long-term maintainability, scalability and extensibility of the codebase
- Build upon our test suite with new unit and integration tests
Top Skills Required
- Experience with GatsbyJS and GraphQL highly desired, but not required
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Willingness to spend time learning and working with complex systems
- Willingness to take ownership and see things through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work autonomously and productively with a small mostly remote team
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.