Hyperwallet is a rapidly growing international mass payment provider, and a recognized industry innovation leader. We provide efficient, quick and cost-effective payment solutions for a wide-range of companies, touching millions of payees. Hyperwallet is seeking a hands-on analyst to join our compliance team responsible for the Know Your Customer (KYC) and onboarding of our global customers.
We're looking for an extraordinary candidate who will be responsible for risk monitoring, fraud investigating, and reviewing transaction activity on our customers.
This role will be located in our Vancouver, BC office and will report to the Team Lead, Fraud-Risk.
- Monitor and investigate transaction activities using internal and external risk monitoring tools
- Respond to internal, customer and financial partner inquiries with regard to risk management and fraud related topics or issues
- Ensure that efficient and quality services are delivered to both internal and external customers that meet or exceed agreed service standards
- Contact customers and financial partners to verify transaction activity
- Review and validate supporting documentation provided in response to investigation requests
- Coordinate compromised card replacement program
- Regularly assess rule engine effectiveness and recommend improvements to create ongoing effective results
- Perform other risk related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years equivalent work experience in fraud monitoring or risk management in the financial services industry
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, finance or a related field is preferred
- Professional designations or certifications in fraud management is a plus, e.g. CFE
- Ability to work independently and able to effectively adapt to change
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Strong research, processing, and analytical skills with a keen ability to solve problems and draw solid conclusions based on limited information
- Advanced experience in the use of Excel
- Desire to work within a fast-paced environment in the payments industry
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn
- Excellent and effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills with both internal and external constituents
Posted: November 13, 2018
Closes: January 12, 2019