FPGA Firmware Engineer: Harvey 2247
We are currently looking for a FPGA Firmware Engineer with 3 years plus of current FPGA working experience.
- Creates emulation/Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA models from a Register Transfer Level RTL design using emulation/FPGA synthesis, partitioning and routing tools.
- Defines and documents RTL changes required for emulation/FPGA. Develops hardware and software collateral and integrates it with the emulation/FPGA model.
- Tests and debugs the emulation/FPGA model and collateral.
- Defines and develops new capabilities & HW/SW tools to enable acceleration of RTL and improve emulation/FPGA model usability for pre-Silicon and post-Silicon functional validation as well as SW development/validation.
- Develops improvements to usability by RTL validation and debugging of failing RTL tests on the emulation platform.
- Interfaces with and provides guidance to presilicon Validation teams for optimizing pre-Si validation environments, test suites and methodologies for emulation efficiency.
- Develops and applies automation aids, flows and scripts in support of emulation ease of use and improvement of equipment utilization.
- Bachelor Degree with 3 years of experience or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering with 2 years of experience in FPGA development
- Altera or Xilinx FPGA design background
- Verilog/VHDL coding experience
- Real time C/C++ development and debug tools ISE, emulation, etc.
- Extensive synthesis and simulation skills with professional grade tools
- Proficient at debug of high speed logic designs using sophisticated test equipment SAS/SATA/PCIe knowledge
- Knowledge of NAND technology
- Knowledge of ASIC design
- Python script development experience
- Exposure to revision control systems such as Mercurial or GIT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open depending on experience
Benefits package available
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019