As our first sales hire, you'll play a foundational part in helping build the sales discipline at ZenHub from the ground up. You'll have the opportunity to serve a rapidly growing customer base-one that includes more than 10% of the Fortune 100-in transforming how they build and deliver software. Representing the customer, you'll grow the business through your insights and shape the way ZenHub is introduced to and adopted by the world's most ambitious and forward-thinking teams. Every day you'll collaborate with a world-class team (and some very cute dogs) in our Vancouver office. A little about us:
ZenHub is the leading project management and team collaboration solution natively integrated with GitHub.
Your work will impact not only ZenHub, but millions of people around the world. We're passionate about helping developers and businesses ship better software and collaborate more easily. More than 2,100 teams-including Adobe, Microsoft, Docker, and NASA-depend on ZenHub . We're backed by Axiom Zen, a venture design studio that turns ideas into companies .You'll be responsible for:
A little about you:
- Owning the qualification process for potential customers, with a focus on identifying opportunities to partner and add value during the evaluation phase.
- Educating potential customers on the benefits of ZenHub, championing the advantage of bringing project management and agile best practices closer to the code.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to potential customers by providing tailored product demonstrations and guidance based on industry best practices.
- Creating a feedback loop between potential customers and ZenHub's internal customer success and product teams during the evaluation stage.
- Managing the contract negotiation process through to close, proactively looking for opportunities to better align our process with the way customers want to buy.
More about ZenHub:
- Culture fit is of utmost importance to us, and we're willing to shape the role to fit the perfect candidate. That said, there are a few qualities or experiences a candidate must possess:
- Familiarity with agile concepts and terminology as it applies to software development.
- Desire to learn and become an expert in our customer's workflow and internal process.
- Prior experience managing contract negotiations or contract renewals with customers.
- Previous experience with selling SaaS products, ideally to an enterprise customer.
- Strong degree of comfort working with and selling to developers and technical teams.
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019