IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Finance Systems Analyst to join our client in Richmond, B.C.
Why work with our client?
- Transit Accessible
- Competitive Rate
- Excellent work-life balance
- Assist in the design of our client’s Financial Data Management solution with Corporate Controller
- Maintain 2-year project plan with Project Manager and provide regular project updates to oversight committee
- Administer and manage security, access, expansion and changes to centralized database
- Develop processes to facilitate collection of financial information and supplemental data from businesses
- Consolidate significant amounts of data from various tools and systems into one database for further analysis
- Provide training and ongoing guidance for all Premium Brands’ businesses and subsidiaries
Top Skills Required
- In possession of a recognized university degree with a specialization in accounting and in possession of a recognized accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA).
- An open and articulate communicator with strong analysis, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Enjoys working in a dynamic, yet supportive, team environment. Has an outgoing approachable style with a proven ability to develop proactive partnership across all organizational levels
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and summarize key issues and make practical value-added recommendations within project scope
- Ability to perform concurrent tasks / projects, change priorities and reallocate resources as applicable
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.