NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a [[VIP Technician]] to join our team in [[Kelowna]] , [[British Columbia]] , [[Canada]] . Purpose of Position Responsible for facilitating the repair of desktops and notebooks; printers, and associated peripherals. Serves as company liaison with VIP client on technical matters. Interprets VIP clients' needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to client support representatives or other technical resources.
• Works autonomously in providing on-site and remote technical support to VIP clients.
• Resolves technical problems over the phone directly from the VIP client or calls transferred from the Technical Service Desk . Performs advanced trouble shooting techniques to address complex technical issues.
• Installs and configures a variety of computer hardware and software, communications, and peripheral devices as per documented processes.
• Receives, reviews, and completes service requests.
• Independently assesses and adjusts technical solutions based on the specific client issue.
• Activities are diverse in nature and require independent judgment in determining the most appropriate course.
• Provides preliminary or routine instruction to customers in systems, applications and protocols.
• Alerts Manager to current or potential problems with systems, applications, or customer service requirements.
• Provides feedback to Manager on processes and procedures, current or potential problems with client systems and applications, and customer service issues. Qualifications
• Min. 5 years' experience with desktop/software support & hardware (break/fix).
• Technical degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with printer support, Office 365, Active Directory, ticketing systems (such as ServiceNow). Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
• Must have Driver's license and reliable personal transportation
• Must regularly lift machinery, tools, supplies and equipment weighing up to 20 kg.
• Oncall work required (evenings/weekends). About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
#LI-PAS Job Segment:
Cloud, Technical Support, Application Developer, Consulting, Technology
Customer Service and Support Information Technology