Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of their credit history, has access to the auto financing they need.
We have been recognized as the fastest-growing company in Canada by PROFIT 500 and the winner of Entrepreneur of the Year in 2016 by the Ernst & Young Pacific Division fintech category award. We are also known to be among the largest advertisers on Facebook and the leading provider of consumer auto-financing in Canada. Over 25% of all non-prime automotive deals financed in Canada originate through Canada Drives.
The Opportunity - Facilities Coordinator
What you'll be doing:
- Experience with assembling furniture, basic computer equipment, and basic computer knowledge
- Experience with proper set-up and tear-down of basic computer equipment
- Basic inventory and equipment safekeeping experience
- Ability to coordinate with contractors and be a point of reference for third party companies
- Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Provide general help with office desk moves, cleanup, and installation/teardown of other hardware
- Working knowledge of basic electrical components and repair
- Office hardware maintenance skills like wall mounting and assembly
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Basic business level writing skills
What we offer:
Competitive hourly wage based on experience and ability.