Canada Drives is completely changing the car buying experience ...for the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. Be an important part of building the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door! Experiencesome of this exciting technology in action at CanadaDrives.ca !
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch !
This unique and unmissable opportunity can fast-track your career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!
NOTE: This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada. We will provide you with everything you need to succeed in your role.What you'll be doing:
- Experience with assembling furniture, basic computer equipment, and basic computer knowledge
- Experience with proper set-up and tear-down of basic computer equipment
- Basic inventory and equipment safekeeping experience
- Ability to coordinate with contractors and be a point of reference for third party companies
- Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Provide general help with office desk moves, cleanup, and installation/teardown of other hardware
- Working knowledge of basic electrical components and repair
- Office hardware maintenance skills like wall mounting and assembly
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Basic business level writing skills
What we offer:
Competitive hourly wage based on experience and ability.