Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
The Executive Assistant to the Co-CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Co-CEO and managing mostly business-related tasks such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
To do this role properly you should be able to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the Co-CEO: make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Co-CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and other reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Executive team, partners, vendors, etc. on all matters pertaining to the Co-CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect Co-CEO's style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the Co-CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate Co-CEO's needs in advance of meetings, conferences.
- Coordinate all Operations and Executive Team meetings, events and retreats and assist with staff meetings as needed.
- Other projects/ duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
Please apply with a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please discuss two companies you admire and why you want to work at Canada Drives.
- 3+ years of executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives etc.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects
- Detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Strong judgment & decision-making skills
- Master's degree in business administration or law degree preferred
Management and Executive