We're looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant to help Roham, the CEO, anticipate and triage issues before they arise, act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact, and help improve the flow and productivity for Roham and the wider team. You'll play a key role in growing a business through your insights, and you'll help shape the way a revolutionary new technology is introduced to and adopted by new audiences. Every day, you'll collaborate with a world-class team in our Vancouver office.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision. A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the world's most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We're all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that's what brings us together.What we'll accomplish together:
Some of the things you will do to help us get there:
- Help lead the company to achieve its goals.
- Make significant impact on the company's products, operations, and culture.
- Champion new initiatives.
A little about you:
- Manage, maintain and have full ownership a busy calendar, and respond to copious meeting requests that require frequent re-prioritization and delegation.
- Act with elegance and diplomacy for the office of the CEO to nurture relationships internally with the team and externally within the industry, investors, partners and VIP connections.
- Provide feedback, and direction on priorities and establish clarity when needed. Manage expectations and follow-up with the CEO and the team as necessary.
- Own the day-to-day workflow for the CEO and work with the team to prioritize and gain a holistic understanding of needs.
Benefits and perks:
- You are capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency and ownership and make decisions quickly & effectively using good judgement.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly: you embrace unexpected projects, and ask for help freely.
- Exemplare of resourcefulness with a dynamic attitude where you are able to adapt to a VERY fast paced tech startup and business roadmap.
- Mature at all times but especially under pressure, and ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they need to escalate.
- You exercise a passion for: acting as a gatekeeper against any waste of time, collecting and driving a list of key decisions that need to be make each day, such as: documents to review, important emails, deadlines, reminders, etc., and taking on random tasks that are important but difficult to complete in between a day fully booked with meetings.
A little more about us:
- Competitive salary and expanded insurance: we offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, and your vision, medical, and extended health benefits start on Day 1.
- Commuter reimbursement: we cover public transport to work and back. If you bike, we set aside $1000/year for bike maintenance.
- Flexible time off and remote work policy: we have a high standard for impact but we insist on work-life harmony. Minimum of 15 days off every year, with no hard limit.
- Holistic initiatives and fitness: we have an in-house massage therapist and host yoga classes on site. We'll reimburse for health-related benefits like gym memberships and personal training.
- Active professional development: we'll cover travel and accommodations for speaking engagements, as well as conferences, classes, books, and other resources to expand your skill set and professional growth.
At Dapper labs we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Posted: November 30, 2018
Closes: January 29, 2019