Allocadia is looking for an organized, driven, results-oriented Executive Assistant to support members of our executive team (CEO, CPO, & SVP Growth). This is a key support role with opportunities to get involved in various areas of a rapid growth enterprise software company.
In this role, you will support members of our executive team as they scale themselves and the organization. You’re organized and efficient so that you’re always five steps ahead of the game. You’re a skilled and creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to take on a challenge or something completely new. You’re calm and in control no matter the situation or who you’re dealing with. Above all, you have an entrepreneurial, innovative spirit and are ready to roll up your sleeves and dig into anything thrown your way. You focus on solutions and while your job is to sweat the small stuff, you don’t because you’ve already dealt with it and moved on.
In addition to being all of above, you have an interest in marketing (since that’s what we do!) and want to explore all areas of a business to learn how things work together. Your outgoing, bright personality is only outshone by your intelligence and wit – and your ability to communicate and work with all levels of our organization. But you’ve likely already figured out what we need because you are that ahead of the game.
- Proactively look for new ways to improve current processes, maximize executive productivity and affect continuous improvement/efficiency
- Scheduling– coordinating meetings with internal team members, customers, board members, prospects and other stakeholders
- Travel arrangements
- Complete expense reports on time and accurately
- Leadership Team initiatives – everything from financial administration, internal communications, sales tools/process, supporting HR, speaking engagements
- Coordinate schedule and logistics of board meetings & calls
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients, including CMOs, customers, and senior executives
- Provide office and administrative support
- Customer programs – working with our Sales and Customer Success teams to prepare for customer meetings and visits
- Coordinating and support team events – QBRs, Revenue Summits, All Hands meetings
- Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Working on various projects across teams to help us achieve our goals!
- Post-secondary education in business, office administration, or a related program
- 2+ years experience as an Executive Assistant or other senior administrative roles in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Professionalism and the ability to work with highly confidential materials
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude who likes finding innovative solutions
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail. Results-oriented.
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to make thoughtful and timely decisions.
- Ability to exercise professionalism, sound judgement, and discretion when handling issues of a difficult, sensitive or confidential nature.
- Ability to interface with senior executives in a fast & professional manner
- Tech-savvy and resourceful
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work
Posted: November 29, 2018
Closes: January 28, 2019