Finning International Inc. Number of Openings:
The Executive Assistant is the key administrative resource for the Executive and the Management Team, coordinating meetings and events and ensuring up to date reports and files. The Executive assistant is responsible for managing the e-mail correspondence and calendars for managers and executives and for providing overall support for the different projects in the department, enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the leadership team.Job Description:
- Provide administrative support, including generating and updating relevant reports and presentations, compiling and distributing files and materials, and assisting in the dissemination of press releases when necessary
- Monitor and manage e-mail correspondence and calendars for management and executive levels, acting as gatekeeper for internal and external contacts and responding to meeting requests and appointments
- Coordination of meetings and events, including meeting logistics (venues, catering and transportation), travel arrangements (including flights, hotel accommodations and car rentals), scheduling participants, preparing and coordinating necessary materials, minute taking, and follow-up on action plans
- Provide support for various projects and strategic initiatives which may include coordinating logistics for executive and/or team activities, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Assist with annual budgeting process as necessary, and processing invoices for payment
- Assists with onboarding of new hires (technology, software, hardware, etc)
- Very strong organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Demonstrate integrity and trust by handling sensitive materials and maintaining appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and find timely solution to problems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify and effectively summarize pertinent information and decisions arising from meetings.
- Experience in a related Executive Assistant role from a large complex organization
- Diploma in Business, Administration or combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office
- High level knowledge of programs, policies and objectives
- Understand reporting and how to compile, analyze, summarize, and present relevant information using Excel, PowerPoint, or other required software.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Administrative Customer Service and Support