Join our team
The globally recognized Corporate Citizenship & Communications team is dedicated to driving positive social change and creating connection through storytelling. We're a high energy team and support a number of portfolios including Community Investment, Social & Media Relations, Corporate Communications, Sponsorships, TELUS Studios, and Event Marketing. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have an unyielding commitment to inspiring and motivating TELUS team members, retirees, customers and communities to fulfill our We Give Where We Live philosophy, and social and digital equality in our all-connected world. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
As the Executive Assistant to the Vice-President, Social Impact Ventures you will be the consummate trusted partner who ensures the executive has the right information and resources at the right time at the right place, in addition to providing support on highly confidential matters. No one else understands your executive like you do. You're also at the center of a large, busy network hub where you artfully and efficiently guide information flow and exchange. No matter what, you're always poised for anything, able to get it done, and enable others to be successful.
You are friendly, helpful, collaborative, and record of delivering high quality results is what makes you an invaluable partner and key contributor to the success of the team. Here's how
• Proactively managing the executive's calendar, including booking travel arrangements
• Anticipating needs and create solutions to make things easier for the executive
• Gathering, co-ordinating and/or preparing the necessary information, materials (presentations, reports, etc.) and resources for meetings and events
• Reviewing request, summarizing and communicating information to appropriate stakeholders
• Prioritizing and adjusting priorities in a fast paced, changing environment with agile efficiency to meet deadlines
• Ensuring the proper management and approval of individual and corporate expenses, and creating budget reports as required
• Leading or supporting a variety of projects ranging from small and straightforward to large and complex Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• Recognized as being highly collaborative and a strong communicator
• Known to have exceptional judgment and organizational skills
• Regarded as highly adaptable, agile and calm/poised when faced with change and/or ambiguity
• Respected for maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all interactions, especially with sensitive matters
• Noted for your curiosity, learning and continuous improvement in mindset
• Sought out for your 5 or more years of experience supporting executive leadership in a large, corporate environment
• Expert with Microsoft (MS) Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Intermediate knowledge in Google G-Suite
• Diploma in Business Administration Great-to-haves
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Arts or Science Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.