Finning Canada Number of Openings:
In this position, you will help the business and customers determine how much projects will cost. Some of the responsibilities include predicting the costs of labour, supplies, and materials, getting estimates from subcontractors, and preparing detailed reports for clients.
If this sound like an exciting opportunity, then we want to hear from you!Job Description:
- Estimate shop and field repairs
- Estimate Construction/Resource Industry Machines
- Assist with customer quotes
- Assist Supervisors with job review verses quote
- Maintain database on all quotes
- Track variances
- 3+ years of estimating experience
- Mechanical experience in Power Systems equipment, primarily oil and gas industry and Heavy Equipment Technician Certificate would be assets
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision and contribute positively to a quality team environment
- Proficient in the MS Office package, DBS and CODA
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing