We are looking for an ERP Project Manager with multi-module ERP implementation experience.
- Large-scale ERP implementation
- Varied and challenging role
- Top employer in Langley
What & Why:
We are looking for an experienced ERP Project Manager to play a critical hands-on role for a large multi-module ERP implementation project. This role is a combination of Project Management functions (resource coordination, vendor management, budget tracking, project documentation etc) AS WELL AS Business Analysis functions (facilitating requirements elicitation, business modelling, user training, requirements documentation etc) so you must be comfortable in this type of role. Additionally, this person will be involved in other IT projects as they come up on an ad-hoc basis.
Our client is a top employer based in Langley in the manufacturing and distribution industry.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Strong Project Management experience for multi-module ERP implementations (including Manufacturing & Distribution)
- Extensive Business Analysis experience with strong competency in requirements gathering, documentation, and user training for ERP implementation projects
- Bachelor’s Degree+ within computer science or engineering.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: November 28, 2018
Closes: January 27, 2019