Position: Environment Lead - Build / DevOps Location: Greater Vancouver Length: 1 year Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Determine environment requirements and costs to support development, testing, staging, production. (SDLC)
- Coordinate the build / config of environments in support of the project: hardware/virtual infrastructure, networking, web servers, application servers, database servers, software infrastructure, security, performance, application builds / deployments
- Support test cycles through coordinating updates to test environments, including seeding test data, masking of data, builds and code deployments
- Help to coordinate trouble shooting of environment specific issues / defects raised during testing
- Collaborate with the project team, developers, Tier-3, Academic Systems to determine the best deployment processes to support project and ongoing operations
- Create the production deployment plan and coordinate deployment activities
- Support the creation of handover documentation and training to the operational team (assuming this is Academic Systems)
- Understand complex Linux environment
- Have knowledge of Testing best practices
- Experience with continuous build
- Support Deployment and Release process
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming Information Technology