What you will be doing:
Over 500,000 Canadians apply for a personal loan with the Canada Drives Group each year. As a Inbound Sales Representative you will play a critical role as the first point of contact for these applicants. Your job will be to reach out to these applicants over the phone and step-by-step guide them through the application and documentation process. Job activities are as follows:
What we offer:
- Making outbound calls, texts and emails (primarily calls) to customers who apply for a personal loan at www.freshstartfinance.ca and www.springfinancial.ca (both brands are part of the Canada Drives Group).
- Helping a customer understand their financial circumstance, their credit file and income and how that relates to their borrowing options.
- Providing excellent customer service at each step of the way, taking time with each applicant to clearly answer their questions and provide accurate information.
We are offering you an entry level job at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company, we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
What you need to succeed:
- Full training by successful managers (all have done the job themselves) is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Starting salary of $40,000
First and foremost,this is a sales job. Yes, you will only be reaching out to people who have applied for this product, but it is still your job to bring as many applicants through the loan process as possible. To be successful, you will need to embrace this and learn (with plenty of our help) to be excellent at selling this product.
- You will need to be on the phone for most of the day
- You will need to be an excellent listener, a clear speaker (everything is done over the phone) and able to provide industry leading service to our customers.
- You will need to learn to build rapport with customers, to ask questions, carry on a conversation and be curious. This may not come naturally but you need to be open minded to learning this.
- You will have quotas and targets. Some of them are daily and some of them are monthly. They are all reasonable and your managers will give you lots of support in achieving them.
- You need to be good with computers and technology. You will have two monitors, you will have many different applications open at the same time. You will need to be a pro at helping customers use their phones to talk while texting in photos
Check out our company culture at www.instagram.com/canadadrives