Who you are…
Based in Vancouver ,
you are a high performing sales leader with strong drive, hunger to win, and a proven track record of success.
Reporting to the GM, Sales Americas, you are someone with 3+ years leadership experience who thrives on building, leading, developing and coaching a high performing sales team. You will manage a team of up to seven individuals. You're Great At…
Leading: You are an empathetic leader with experience developing and managing a high performance team. You are a great communicator who provides constructive, real time feedback to your direct reports to drive better results for them and the organization. You're great at leading teams selling complex enterprise solutions. You are hands on, spending time in the field, coaching and training Account Executives through the deal flow cycle.
Accountable: You are comfortable in a quarterly driven revenue model where the ability to forecast accurately and deliver consistently is a must. You are able to operationalize an inspection process within your team that can highlight business risk quickly.
Industry Knowledge: Ideally, you have a solid understanding of one of the following: media sales, martech, adtech, or Saas and the wider digital industry. You have credibility and a comfort level engaging with C-Level executives (Marketing, Sales, IT) within prospects and existing clients.
Adapting: You are not daunted by change. You're productive and thrive in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment. Responsibilities…
- Recruiting, evaluating, and developing Account Executives
- Leading and developing a team of local and remote resources
- Accountable to deliver a quarterly team revenue target
- Accurately forecast and highlight business risk
- Build a better way - identify areas of improvement in sales processes, approach
- Play an active role/coach on all key sales opportunities
- Develop Executive relationships in key prospects and opportunities
- Experience selling software, Saas or IT products and services in Enterprise Accounts
- 3+ years leadership experience leading and building high performance sales teams
- Field sales experience selling into Enterprise
- Experience leading a team that is passionate about sales approaches based on business value, return on investment, and solutions for the customer-rather than product/feature focused sales
- Proven record of crafting sales strategies and building/executing account/territory plans and setting KPIs
- Proven track record in growing a business in the US market
- Strong background in social business at a management level
- Understanding of one of the following: media sales, martech, adtech, or Saas
- Knowledge of sales methodologies (Sandler, Challenger, Meddic, etc.)
- Higher level Degree (Masters, MBA etc.)
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.