The mission of the Enterprise Risk Management Department is to prevent, detect, and resolve loss.
The mission of the People Security Sub-Department is to take industry leading measures to protect the health and safety of our people, our clients, and our communities. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the People Security Sub-Department, you will be part of the team responsible for the measures necessary to protect the health and safety of our people and clients. You will play a pivotal role in implementing processes and procedures and managing programs to ensure people are protected from illness and injury. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Enterprise Risk Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE JOB
As the Manager Occupational Health and Safety , you will:
- Manage programs and processes to uphold industry-leading best practices to protect the health of people in our spaces
- Influence policies and practices to protect the physical safety of people in our spaces
- Participate in the development and delivery of training content to our people
The Manager Occupational Health and Safety has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© - Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? no problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.