As the District Risk Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage and improve loss prevention within our Retail stores which directly contributes to our bottom line results.
As a key member of the Enterprise Risk Management team, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Identifying and mitigating risks to the security of our product, finances, people, property and information
- Supporting and guiding the inventory accuracy process
- Providing support for our Enterprise Continuity and Occupational Health & Safety programs
As a seasoned professional in your craft, you use your experience to drive business results through inspirational and effective leadership of your team. As an entrepreneur you look past what is and see what could be, with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful.
In addition, you have:
- 5+ years experience in Loss Prevention within high growth, fast paced organizations with 1+ years of leadership experience
- Multi-unit experience is an asset, particularly within retail
- Experience within a KPI/metrics driven environment
- Post-secondary education
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.