** This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada**
As our Enterprise Customer Success Manager
for Traction Complete, you will work with customers to maximize their return on investment in Traction Complete's products, delivering best-in-class customer experiences and ensuring long lasting partnerships with our most strategic customers.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey! Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
Embrace Knowledge • Do the right thing • Seek adventures and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunity • Build community Intelligence
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- 5+ years of experience in a revenue retention/growth role involving complex business relationships, preferably in the technology sector
- Bachelors' Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- SaaS experience is ideal, interest and aptitude for solving technical software problems are required
- Strong interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and team building skills, with ability to work with all levels and roles of an organization effectively
- Customer Success/Sales/Project Management experience, in the technology sector is preferred
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Builds and fosters relationships across multiple departments and levels of enterprise customer organizations, including but not limited to End Users, Technical Administrators, Leadership Team (up to C-suite level), and Procurement Teams
- Partners with Account Executives and customers to develop project success metrics
- Creates and delivers project plans with deliverables and dates
- Drives change management within customer organizations
- Engages with primary stakeholders with an established cadence (QBRs)
- Understands the customer business initiatives outside of our products and seeks opportunities to leverage new functionality and products, to prevent churn when customers seek out competitors/alternatives
- Develops customer account plan and relationship maps to track progress and identify risks and opportunities
- Engages with all stakeholders to ensure there are regular contact touch points at all times
- Anticipates and prevents revenue churn as early as possible
- Partners with Leadership Team and Procurement Teams to negotiate renewal agreements
- Understands products and escalates issues to developers or CSM team to resolve problems
- Develops business cases for new product functionality that could address gaps in customer processes
- Partners with the Marketing Team to tell stories of Customer Success, leveraging customer account plans and delivery of success based on metrics agreed upon with customers
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com , technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Customer Service and Support