Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Job location: 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, V6B 0M3
Salary: $104,000 -173,700 /yr commensurable with experience.
Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help customers of all industries and sizes gain the best value and service from AWS? We're looking for an Enterprise Act Engineer to support our customers' creative and transformative spirit of innovation across all technologies, including Compute, Storage, Database, Big Data, Application-level services, Networking, Serverless and more. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and 'voice of the customer' to organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Help craft and execute strategies to drive our customers' adoption and use of AWS services, including EC2, S3, DynamoDB & RDS databases, Lambda, CloudFront CDN, IoT, and many more
• Use technical acumen and customer-facing skills to effectively represent AWS within a customer's environment
• Provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your customers' AWS environments operationally healthy
• Develop close relationships with customers to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from AWS.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline
• 5+ years of technical engineering experience
• 2 years of internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as a technical lead
• 2 years of experience working with AWS cloud technologies
• 2 years of experience with operational parameters and troubleshooting for one of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed systems environmentPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
All applicants must meet all qualifications listed above.
Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion.
Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include:
• Health Care
• Savings Plans
• Income Protection
• Paid Time Off
• Signing Bonuses
• Employee Stock
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation