Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Our Teams are hiring Engine Developers to work on the projects supporting the Anti Virus (AV) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) teams. AV and IPS features run on our FortiGate devices to protect clients from a vast range of network attacks. AV scans incoming files for malicious activity while IPS prevents DoS (denial of service) attacks, server application exploits, and network address spoofing attempts, and monitors and analyzes the transmitted data. The Engine Team plays an integral role in keeping both the AV and IPS engines relevant by developing new features to better detect ever appearing attacks and keeping them efficient by maintaining high speed processing. This is your opportunity to make a difference in network security and protect critical assets. Job Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain tools for AV signature writing and testing.
- Develop advanced malware detection techniques.
- Work with AV analysts for tooling related training.
- 1+ years experience on programming with C/C++, Python.
- 1+ years experience on Linux and Windows.
- Knowledge of reverse engineering is an asset.
- Experience on programming with assembly language is an asset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with relevant work experience
* FTNT *
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019