The End User Experience Analyst I is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of L2 services. Areas of responsibility include supporting our corporate users on Citrix, Virtual and Physical machines, Mobile, Printing, Email Messaging and Windows/Mac OS computers. The candidate must be a customer service oriented member that has a focus on providing the best end-user support experience possible.
This role involves working closely with the End User Support Analysts and Senior End User Experience Analysts as well as multiple outsourced service providers. The role combines some project participation and operations support. The "Customer Service Approach" is a key factor in being successful in this role. This role will have a very high degree of exposure to end users where you will be troubleshooting requests brought forward to you at a walk up window located at the Canadian Head office in Burnaby, British Columbia.
The successful candidate needs to be well-organized, systematic problem-solver with a proven ability to communicate ideas and establish trust with end users. Large enterprise IT delivery experience is required to ensure Best Buy Canada continues to provide best in class and cost-effective services to our stores, associates and business partners.
As part of a dynamic and growing IT team, this role presents an opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies where you will participate in deploying and supporting large enterprise solutions for one of the biggest electronics retailers in Canada. What you\'ll be doing:
• Manage Laptop/Desktop tracking workflow (Asset Management) • Deploy and retrieve computer equipment including Windows and Mac devices • Investigate, Troubleshoot and Remediate all hardware issues on corporate assigned laptops/desktops • Investigate, Troubleshoot and ship to the depot all PYOC Hardware repairs • Investigate, troubleshoot and remediate managed printers issues • Investigate, troubleshoot and remediate Mobile Device Management (MDM) issues and defective hardware • Work with End User to setup new mobile devices
• Investigate, troubleshoot and remediate Supported Application Issues. This may involve working with software support teams and vendors • Work with Analyst team and US resources to maintain and update corporate gold images for laptops, desktops, OS X devices • Assist users with application installation/uninstallation • Investigate, troubleshoot and remediate System Application Issues (Oracle Financials, ODBC Drivers, SQL etc...) This will involve working with the application support teams within the Best Buy organization • Provision, troubleshoot and support remove access to Best Buy environment (Cisco VPN, Global Protect VPN, RSA/SecureAuth token administration) • Investigate, troubleshoot and remediate email messaging/Office 365 issues
• Investigate, troubleshoot and remediate wired network (LAN) and wireless network (WLAN) connections. This will involve working with the network team
Escalations, Service Requests & Identity Management
• Evaluate, receive and process escalations with the End User Experience Lead and/or appropriate service manager • Lookup and review created service requests and provide updates to the end user • Investigate, Troubleshoot and document access and password issues
• Maintain an inventory of physical hardware (corporate laptops/desktops, Mac devices, monitors and peripherals) • Process Hardware Warranty repairs with the required vendors and internal teams • Ensure that each incident and service request are processed in the ITSM system • Create and maintain documentation What\'s you\'ll need to be successful:
• Experience working in large enterprise environment in a customer service focused role • Supporting End User technologies like Windows7, Windows 10, Office 2010/2013/2016 and other commonly used end user software • Identity & Access Administration - large enterprise experience with Active Directory (2008/2012) user account provisioning, RSA/SecureAuth token authentication and administration • Desktop Deployment experience, where you imaged, updated, troubleshot and remediated Windows based laptops • Mac OS X Support experience - be able to image, deploy and provide day-to-day support to corporate Mac devices • Communication & Collaboration - large enterprise experience supporting both the Outlook and Lync/Skype for Business Clients • File and Print Server Experience -manage file shares and print queues, file permissions, and print drivers • Scripting experience with Visual Basic, Batch files and PowerShell • Desktop & Virtualization - large enterprise experience supporting Windows and virtual desktop infrastructure, including Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, multiple hardware laptops & desktops including Apple Notebooks & iMacs • Mobile Device Management software where you have created and administered policies (AirWatch) • Enterprise Antivirus management with similar products like McAfee, Trend or Symantec • Familiar with or support Security solutions (Bit 9, Avecto, Tanium) • Excellent written and verbal communication skills What\'s waiting for you at head office:
Our goal is work-life harmony for every employee. Don't feel like driving to work each day? Hop on our free shuttle service that runs between our head office and the SkyTrain at Metrotown. Can't find the time to work out as much as you'd like? Hit the treadmill, stationary bike, or weight room in our 24-hour on-site gym staffed by professional trainers. No time to pack a lunch or make breakfast? Our fully catered (and partially subsidized!) cafeteria serves everything from eggs benny and French toast to fresh-made sandwiches, stir fry, pasta, entrées, and more.
We also believe an amazing work-life harmony includes continual learning and growth... on company time. That's why everyone in our eCommerce and IT departments has their own professional career coach, career development plan, and access to a series of in-house development seminars.
There's more, too:
• Competitive benefits, including a variety of options for extended health, dental, and life insurance • Registered Pension Plan where the company matches your contributions, dollar for dollar • Employee stock purchase plan, with the company matching up to 5% of your eligible contributions • Significant employee discounts both in-store and online • Coffee bar that serves Starbucks and Seattle's Best Coffee • Easy access to riverside trails and parks when you need to unplug and take a break • Free parking in our lot and loads of free street parking in the area • On-site dry cleaning drop off and pick up service • Opportunity to participate in regular hackathons and other similar events
If this sounds like a perfect fit, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter to apply. Best Buy Canada is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, or sexual orientation.
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019