As a rapidly growing global organization, Traction on Demand is always looking for amazing people to join our team. As our Employer Marketing Manager, we want you to help us build the visibility of Traction on Demand as a great place to work and create a candidate pipeline. You will dig into the motivations, needs and wants of Tractionites and potential candidates to help us not only find the right people to build our business with, but also evolve our organization to be one of the best places to work on the planet.
You will partner with our business leaders and work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to focus your strategies around candidate generation and engagement. You will develop and execute demand generation strategies through various digital channels including Marketing Automation, SEO, Web, Social, Mobile, Events and emerging channels. You will also work closely with the Marketing Services team to develop marketing initiatives that support candidate lead generation. This will be a dynamic role that will see you working on a variety of very different candidate verticals and disciplines.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey! Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
Embrace Knowledge • Do the right thing • Seek adventures and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunity • Build community Intelligence
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience, using demand generation strategies and tactics to drive drive engagement and results
- Recruitment marketing/employer branding experience and Applicant Tracking System knowledge is an asset
- Strong analytical capability with over 2 years of experience in marketing performance analysis
- Experience executing lead scoring and nurturing programs with marketing automation software. Pardot knowledge and experience would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- A self-starter attitude that's comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Develops & executes strategic marketing campaigns to support the recruitment efforts of a growing global organization
- Works closely with all channel owners within the Marketing team, including Events, Communications, Digital, Creative and more, to execute on multi-channel recruitment campaignsCollaborates with both the Talent Acquisition team and leaders across the business (North America, India, Australia and New Zealand) to understand recruitment needs and drive awareness, engagement and opportunity
- Works with business leaders and current Tractionites to understand employee and employer priorities through surveys, interviews and research, to help develop an ideal workplace for target candidates
- Explore new channels, platforms and ways of connecting with potential Tractionites
- Employs nurturing strategies and marketing automation to engage candidates through the recruitment lifecycle to ensure they have all necessary information to make informed decisions
- Deploys, manages and evolves the employer marketing strategy and program through the use of leading marketing technologies and analytics.
- Delivers relevant research, insights and employer strategies to business leaders to help continue the evolution of our company and culture and make Traction on Demand a destination employer across the planet.
- Provides input into the candidate life cycle through conversion, activation, retention and re-activation
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com , technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians