Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
As a fast growing successful organization, Fortinet Technologies is looking for an upbeat C Guru to join our team. We are looking for a junior to intermediate level developer. This position offers variety and direct involvement with complex, innovative technology; as well as the opportunity to work with a close knit team of experienced and talented developers and engineers.
As an Embedded Software Engineer at Fortinet, you will be responsible for the full development cycle of newer and award winning flagship Fortinet products. You will be given the opportunity to participate in the development cycle from troubleshooting and testing to participation in the design and development of new features. You will work with the latest technologies for our next generation high performance distributed security systems. Join our team of enthusiastic engineers and become a leader in network security.
More Senior? If you enjoy being involved in entire development lifecycle of complex software, naturally take ownership in projects, comfortably interact with cross-functional departments, and enjoy mentoring emerging developers, you'll find Fortinet has a platform to support your professional success. Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Development, design and test the software for Fortinet products
- Hands on in bug fixing • Maintain and document code using source control system
- Maintenance, performance tuning, and support of implemented software or firmware products
- Implement new features according to identified specs
- C/C++ experience • Experience with TCP/IP, Firewall, UTM
- Software development experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Capable of switching focus in various situations and apply themselves to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Relational database skills is an asset
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters or PhD is an asset) in Computer Science or similar degree