Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 400,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog , or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet is currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to develop a new product, which detects and protects customers from 0-day security attacks. The ideal candidate needs to have solid knowledge of Python programming, hands-on experience of coding in Linux environment and good knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP). This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills in network security area. Job Skills Required:
• 5+ years' experience in software development in Unix/Linux environment
• Excellent Python/C programming skills
• Experienced at data structures and multiple-threading/multiple-processing programming
• Strong knowledge or network technologies, including TCP/IP, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, SMB.
• Good knowledge of database/SQL
• Experience in QEMU/KVM/docker/container/IOT a plus
• A quick learner
•Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills Education Requirements:
• Bachelor degree of Computer Science or similar degree
Management and Executive