Embedded Hardware Engineer: Harvey 2188
We are currently looking for a motivated Embedded Hardware Engineer to join our growing development team, that is building the next generation of precision torque tools, with IoT capability.
- Schematics capture, PCB layout, component selection, library maintenance
- Troubleshooting, verification, and other lab-bench work
- Develop and troubleshoot embedded C code
- Define production test procedures and develop ATE equipment
- Resolve safety, EMI/EMC issues and prepare type approval tests for CE, FCC, etc
- Write design specifications, project scopes, and test documents
- Support a number of existing designs and projects
- Work closely with other electrical, software & mechanical engineers, as well as manufacturing personnel, customer representatives, and external partners.
- BASc. or higher in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- 3 plus years of experience in hardware design preferably including motor driver design, precision sensor design, analogue circuit, power electronics, rechargeable battery circuit, and micro-controller circuitry
- CAD tool experience, preferably with Altium Designer, LTspice, and SolidWorks
- Must have troubleshooting skills using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and microcontroller debuggers
- Understanding of DFM and DFT requirement
- Embedded firmware experience with C
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Fast learning, detail oriented, procedural in work flow, aptitude for accuracy
- Ability to prioritize issues, manage multiple tasks, and estimate/meet target completion dates
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a fulltime position
Salary of $70,000 plus per year, depending on experience
Benefits package available
Connect with employer:
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.