DFO Global Performance Commerce is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is a global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh, Manila and Brisbane.
An exciting and challenging job opportunity exists as an Email Marketing Project Coordinator. You would be a key part of our team where you will learn and experience the fast-paced and dynamic world of cutting-edge digital marketing for e-commerce.
This position requires you to assist in creating email re marketing campaigns for monetizing email consumer databases and increasing consumer engagement.
- Is a behavioral scientist at heart - you want to know what makes people engage with content and connect with our products.
- You dig data - you want to understand every spreadsheet, analytic, dashboard, and stat that you encounter, and then turn that insight into results.
- Metrics motivate you - you’re never more driven than when you’ve got a goal that pushes and stretches you and targets that test your mettle
- Plan and execute effective email campaigns
- Set up split tests using email software tools
- Optimize the email programs by continually testing creative, copy, timing, offers, and targeting
- Test and ensure quality assurance on emails before deployment
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of email campaigns
- Coordinate and manage content updates required for email campaigns
- Establish daily/weekly/monthly analytics to report on performance
- Ensure revenue, ROI, and other business goals are met
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Passion for e-commerce and online sales
- Proactive individual who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively with management and peers
- Strong communication skills - Must have good English skills, speaking and writing
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple requests, changes, and conflicting priorities
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Valuers of innovation
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology Sales and Marketing