At RIMEX we operate under one simple premise: Provide our customers with the best products and services, period. We have the finest engineers, a state of the art manufacturing facility and a focus on quality that is second to none.
We currently have a fulltime opening for an Electronics Assembler to join our team in Victoria BC working on our TyreSense product line.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects all components prior to assembly to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Assemble final product, experimental circuitry or complete prototype model according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
- Recommend changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Set up standard test apparatus or devise test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model.
- Analyze and interpret test data.
- Adjust, calibrate, align, and modify circuitry and components and record effects on unit performance.
- Experience with schematics and electronic circuit trouble shooting an asset.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be required to learn Manufacturing Assembly which requires the following:
- Perform testing
- Manual component / product assembly
- Product packaging
- Identify electronic components and accessories
- Responsible for quality control
- Reject product outside specification
- Clean and maintain safe work areas
- Communicate with other team members
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with electronics manufacturing and assembly
- Good manual dexterity
- Excellent fine pitch soldering skills
- Experience with PCB assembly, soldering, mechanical assembly and electronic assembly
- Experience with fabrication using basic hand tools, power tools, and machinery
- Ability to work alone as well as a team member
- Ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Speak, read and write in English
- Minimum College certificate in Electronics
Selected applicants may be required to demonstrate their fine pitch soldering skills, assembling color coded wiring assemblies and understanding of written instructions.
Posted: November 19, 2018
Closes: January 18, 2019