Electrical Designer: Harvey 2359
The Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and designing construction documentation for large-scale commercial and institutional projects
- Coordinating with other consulting disciplines to ensure drawing integrity and completeness
- Working with project team and Project Manager to ensure on-time project completion
- Reviewing architectural and structural drawings
- Working with contractors and responding to technical inquiries
- Providing technical and administrative support through all phases of the project
- Helping to establish and promote client relationships
- Coordinating with internal production teams
- Striving to ensure quality and timely delivery of finished products to clients.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Minimum 5 plus years relevant working experience
- Background developing construction documents using AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Familiar with bid and tendering process
- Extensive knowledge of detailed architectural drawings and construction concepts
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Experience working with customers and client base
- Experience working in a team based environment
- Experience in site investigations and construction review.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines/successful completion of deliverables.
- Ability to communicate and work well with other departments.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical, thorough, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Team and customer service-focused.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible.
This is a fulltime position.
Salary is open depending on experience.
Benefits package available after 3 months
Note: Applications will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.