About Canada Drives
We believe that buying a car should be an amazing experience, so we did something about it. Canada Drives has reimagined car shopping for the 21st century!
As the nation's largest 100% online vehicle retailing and delivery platform, Canadians can shop hundreds of certified used cars and have their vehicle delivered to their doorstep with a click of a button.
We're a team of disruptors, breaking new ground at the intersection of e-commerce and automotive. We value innovation, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking, and we're looking for high-energy pioneers to help us do things that have never been done before.
It's been a hugely exciting year for Canada Drives with the national launch of our online car sales platform (as seen on CTV news ), and we don't plan on slowing down anytime soon. The recent TechCrunch announcement of $100 million in funding means we can continue to rapidly grow our team and expand to new markets.
The automotive industry was stagnating but big changes are happening. Be a part of it-explore marketing opportunities with Canada Drives. Career-defining moments lie ahead...
We are looking for an ecommerce expert with direct-to-consumer, retail media planning and/or performance marketing experience. The candidate will work in-platform managing ads and will act as an ecommerce subject matter expert.
- Manage Platforms:Multi-platform ad management and optimization; Google Search & Display, Facebook, Instagram, Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo, TikTok, Snapchat, etc...
- Drive Ecommerce Innovation:Serve as an internal ecommerce thought leader; identify digital marketing trends, new technologies, evolving best practices, competitor activity, and learning opportunities that help drive business success.
- Grow Digital Acquisition & Revenue:Support and develop strategies to drive traffic, conversion and ROI for all ecommerce acquisition channels. Identify the best opportunities for growth and the greatest challenges holding us back.
- Drive Continuous Optimization:Seek optimization and growth through continuous testing, landing page optimization suggestions and more.
- Segmentation & Cross Device: With the help of our analytics team, successfully manage segments and target them with unique remarketing strategies. Help create a seamless and integrated customer experience across all devices (desktop, tablet, mobile, app).
- Omnichannel Strategy:A solid understanding of attribution models and how our channels work together to deliver results.
Key Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in ecommerce with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Strongly KPI oriented: acquisition, conversion, ROI. We are a customer acquisition based organization with some branding activities as support.
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and analytics, with a core focus on ecommerce
- Strong proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically; demonstrated ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics and/or other web metric systems
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills. Ability to develop and lead CEO-quality presentations by translating complex digital concepts into digestible content
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience+ Opportunities for raises and advancement.
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental).
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations and ongoing training
Sales and Marketing