DFO Global Performance Commerce is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this, DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- Working with others around the world
DFO is global in operations, culture, and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Manila, and Brisbane.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about graphic design and who would enjoy working with a global marketing team to create meaningful digital experiences. We love what we do, and we want a designer who shares our passion.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on working experience in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, and Invision App
- Creativity and understanding of colour, type, imagery, and composition
- Strong visual design skills from concept to pixel-perfect screen mock-ups
- Have solid knowledge of responsive design principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions
- Good photography and videography skills
- High understanding of display marketing
- Experience with photography; product and people
- Experience with eCommerce design; UX/UI
Nice to have:
- Working Knowledge of Analytics and A/B Testing
- Photography experience
- Experience with videos/gifs
- Have directly involved in designing mobile and/or responsive websites
- Familiar with customizing social media channels
- Ability to do research during any design process
- College or BS degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia are preferable
- Design everything digital (eCommerce websites, landing pages, newsletter templates, promotional materials, banners, posters, flyers, vouchers, brochures, google, and Facebook ads)
- Brainstorm creative proposals for websites, advertising, and social media
- Contribute ideas to video creation and participate in video shooting sessions
- Maintain and monitor the timely development of high quality, innovative, creative concepts, and designs for multiple projects
- Creative, open-minded, and flexible in other tasks assigned
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and your portfolio if you have one.
Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology Sales and Marketing