DFO Global Performance Commerce is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this, DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- Working with others around the world
DFO is global in operations, culture, and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Manila, and Brisbane.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about graphic design and who would enjoy working with a global marketing team to create meaningful digital experiences. We love what we do, and we want a designer who shares our passion.
*THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION. CANDIDATES LOCATED OUTSIDE VANCOUVER OR BC ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
Position: 2 Job Opening
- Design everything digital (eCommerce websites, landing pages, newsletter templates, promotional materials, banners, posters, flyers, vouchers, brochures, google, Google/Facebook ads, and pitch decks)
- Brainstorm creative proposals for websites, advertising, and social media
- Contribute ideas to video creation and participate in video shooting sessions
- Maintain and monitor the timely development of high quality, innovative, creative concepts, and designs for multiple projects
- Creative, open-minded, and flexible in other tasks assigned
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on working experience in Graphic Design
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch, Invision App, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with eCommerce design; UX/UI
- Strong understanding of colour, typography, imagery, and composition
- Strong visual design skills from concept to pixel-perfect screen mock-ups
- Solid knowledge of responsive design principles
- Strong conceptual/creative thought process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions
- High understanding of performance marketing
- Experience with photography; product and people
- Experience with videos/GIFs
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of analytics and A/B Testing
- Familiar with social media channels and platform specific design principles
- Ability to do research during any design process
- College or BS degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia are preferable
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and your portfolio if you have one.
- Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology Sales and Marketing