Hey, we're Article. We're a digital-first furniture brand that's engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don't have brick and mortar stores, so we're able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named Canada's fastest growing company (for the second year running), we're on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
In particular, we're looking for an Ecommerce Director to drive the performance of our key (and only) channel: our website. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and accomplished ecommerce professional who is ready to take on the optimization and enhancement of the storefront for a brand that is generating nine-figure annual revenue.
- Maintaining and advancing our best-in-class ecommerce experience.
- Driving ecommerce performance (conversion rate and average order value).
- Building, coaching and managing the ecommerce team.
- Ensuring our products are presented in the most accurate and compelling way to potential customers.
- Managing on-site promotional activity for optimal performance (e.g. seasonal sales).
- Briefing the creative team to deliver assets that achieve the above.
- Understanding on-site behaviour, and ensuring customers are able to find the products that best suit their needs.
- Working closely with technology product managers to create a strong vision for the future of our store, prioritize new feature development and ensure that features are delivered to specification.
- Working closely with channel managers (e.g. search, social, email) to ensure we are creating compelling onsite experiences to match their campaign activities.
- Providing feedback to our merchandising and product teams on areas for catalog development.
- 3+ years in a similar role managing a significant e-commerce website ($10M plus annual revenue).
- Demonstrated ability to identify and diagnose issues and opportunities, prioritize them, and successfully execute on a plan to address them.
- Extensive experience with one or more analytics platforms, with a proven record of uncovering and taking advantage of behavioural insights.
- Ability to clearly articulate user needs, and deliver digital experiences that meet these.
- Experience building, coaching and managing a high performance team.
- Strong communication skills.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and monitors, keyboards, laser printing, wireless mouses, and the software you need to succeed.
- A great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, complimentary snacks, and a killer sushi joint just up the street.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage.
- Discounts on our products, plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics... even cross-country skiing! We're open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.
Sales and Marketing